Waterside on Lake Rhodhiss
- Vacant Lots For Sale (Streets are too new and don't show up on the map)
- Homes for Sale
- Recorded Plats & Covenants
- Map of Lake Rhodhiss
- About the Area
- Site Plan & Prices
Waterside is a young community with gently rolling wooded terrain just north of Valdese, NC, a very quaint but bustling small town full of rich history. You're at the very foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains on peaceful and serene Lake Rhodhiss.
- Heavily Landscaped Illuminated Entrance
- Electric Security Gate
- Paved Roads
- Community Boat Slips
- Park with Play equipment, Gazebo and Outdoor Firepit
Highlights of Restrictive Covenants:
- HOA Dues - $300 per year
- Minimum Home Size:
600 Min to 1,400 Max Square Feet on the Main Floor in The Retreat section (Lots 15 through 47) and 1,400 Min Square Feet up on all other lots.
Please click on the Recorded Plats and Restrictions link above.
- No time limit to build
- Choose your own builder and floor plan
- Property Taxes - Approx .011 of tax value
- Underground utilities, fiberoptic cable for TV and Internet, phone and water.
- Public Sewer
- Burke County School District