Plantation Pointe Lake Hickory North Carolina
Plantation Pointe on Lake Hickory. You are living the dream in a prestigious gated waterfront haven. Dangle your feet from the dock. Peer across the wide, expansive peninsula that juts into the main channel of Lake Hickory. Cruise the lake at sunset and take in the fireworks display from the Hickory Crawdad Baseball Stadium, or just kick back and take in the bountiful views. You’ll never look back.
Plantation Pointe Photo Gallery
Plantation Pointe Amenities
- Heavily Landscaped Illuminated Entrance
- Electric Security Gate
- Paved Roads
- Lantern-lit Streets
- Community Boat Slips
- Secured Boat Storage Area
Highlights of Covenants
- Recorded Plats and Restrictions
- HOA Dues - $685 per year
- Minimum Home Size:
- 1 to 1 1/2 stories - 2,200 sq ft on main floor
- 2 to 2 1/2 stories - 1,600 sq ft on main floor
- No time limit to build
- Choose your own builder and floor plan
- Property Taxes - Approx .006 of tax value
- Underground utilities, phone and water.
- Individual Septic System is required.
- Caldwell County School District