Waterside on Lake Rhodhiss North Carolina
This lovely gated lakefront community lays on gently rolling and wooded terrain just north of Valdese, NC. A very quaint but bustling small town full of rich history. You’re at the very foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains on peaceful and serene Lake Rhodhiss. Centrally located between Asheville, Boone, Charlotte, and Winston-Salem, this area is becoming an ideal location for many reasons. With an average high temperature of 86 degrees in July it’s no wonder why this region has become so popular.
Waterside Photo Gallery
- Landscaped Illuminated Entrance
- Electric Security Gate
- Paved Roads
- Community Boat Slips
- Park with Play equipment, Gazebo and Outdoor Firepit
Highlights of Covenants
- Recorded Plats and Restrictions
- HOA Dues - $300 per year
- Minimum Home Sizes:
- The Retreat: 600 Min to 1,400 Max Square Feet on the Main Floor (Lots 15 through 47)
- 1,400 Min Square Feet Main Floor on all other lots.
- No time limit to build
- Choose your own builder and floor plan
- Property Taxes - Approx .011 of tax value
- Underground utilities, Internet, phone and water.
- Public Sewer
- Burke County School District for City of Valdese